Commercial Solar for Businesses of All Sizes
Commercial solar is not limited to fortune 500 companies such as Apple, Costco, Kohl’s, IKEA, FedEx, Staples and Macy’s. However these are just some of the many corporations that have invested in solar systems at their locations.
Small and midsize commercial facilities with available roof or ground space can achieve greater economies of scale by installing solar. Renu Energy is here to help you navigate your solar financing options, manage all necessary paperwork, perform the highest-quality installation, and ensure your system runs optimally with our service and maintenance programs.
Reasons to go solar now with Renu Energy:
According to the Solar Energy Industry Association solar functions to protect the energy customer from changes in utility costs, and, “This hedge against utility price volatility is highly valuable to businesses that are focused on managing long-term budgets. Combined with innovative financing options that further reduce upfront costs, solar has a new value proposition that makes good business sense…”
- Lower operating costs for the next 25-30 years
- Take advantage of Federal and State Tax Incentives
- Reduce and stabilize your energy costs and shave your peak to potentially readjust your demand charge
- Turn your facility into a clean, reliable energy power plant while reducing grid dependency
- Put your savings back into the business and refocus resources on core business strategies
- Market yourself as business that uses clean energy
Reach out to Renu Energy Solutions about solar for your business. We serve anywhere within two hours of the greater Charlotte area, Spartansburg and Greenville, and Greensboro and Winston-Salem. We’re more than happy to consult with you and show you a sketch of possible solar arrays for your location and apply our expertise and software to make a projection of your solar production and return on investment.