smart. reliable. solar.
With over a thousand solar electric installations, Renu Energy Solutions is your local expert for home solar electric power. You can be assured of getting the highest quality and most efficient energy producing panels in the industry. Rest assured that you will enjoy a smart, reliable solar experience which includes:
- A no pressure and collaborative energy consultation
- Expert solar Photo-voltaic layout customized for your specific location and conditions
- Quality installation completed by our employees, experts in solar installations
- Full manufacturer’s warranty (up to 25 years) on critical solar components – solar panels, inverters and racking
- Completion of all paperwork from permitting to integration with your utility
Comfort knowing that we are a local company committed to providing reliable solar energy to our neighbors
Look Forward to a Great Experience
Homeowners like you are going solar every day, and reaping the benefits. Take a look at these solar success stories we’ve helped make happen:
- Susan’s solar story
- Vivian and Allen’s solar story
- Jim’s solar story
- Scott’s solar story
- Keegan and Alli’s solar story
- David’s solar story
- James’s solar story
The Energy Savings Are Real
The energy that your solar panels produce first goes directly for your home use, thus directly lowering your bill. During the day, many of our customers produce more energy than they use so the excess energy is sent into the grid. The utility credits you for that excess energy via a Net Metering model which you can think of conceptually as ‘rolling back’ your meter.
In this model, our customers often may pay $0 for their energy use in any given month as the excess energy produced during the day pays for the energy consumed at night.
How Solar Electric (Photovoltaic) Systems Work
- The process of converting the sun’s rays into usable electricity is relatively simple. The sun’s rays are collected by the Photovoltaic (solar) panels. The panels create DC power, which is sent to the inverter.
- The inverter converts the DC power to AC power, which is the type of power your home can utilize. The AC power is fed to the main meter panel.
- Your home consumes the AC power generated by your solar system. Any excess power is sent back to the utility producing a monetary credit. Solar systems save and earn you money!