Nonprofit solar is something Renu specializes in. The power-purchase agreement and public-private partnership models are extremely successful in making solar affordable for schools, churches, and government agencies.
Whether looking to make a capital investment in solar or using flexible solar financing options and monthly payments that lower your energy costs from day one, we have affordable and straightforward options for you.
put savings back in your budget
How does this approach help everyone involved access the benefits of clean energy? Our finance partners use the tax credits that tax-exempt organization or church can’t, while the nonprofit can harness electricity savings and a reduction on overall costs, freeing up budget to redirect back into core programs and activities. It’s a win-win.
Here are just some of the reasons solar makes sense for nonprofits:
- Use your savings to reallocate critical budget resources and focus on your organization’s main strategies
- Demonstrate your civic leadership
- Use your solar system as an educational tool: monitoring and bill data make math and science exercises fun
- Protect against future rate increases
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Utilize clean, reliable technology as your energy source
How can your nonprofit get started?
Our energy consultants begin with a site survey and comprehensive discussion about your energy needs, goals and financial options.
From there, our team will determine an action plan to effectively and permanently reduce your energy bills and start saving as soon as your system comes online, and we will even bring you financing options.
Curious whether owning your solar or participating in a leasing program or community solar model is a better fit for you? Bring it up during your consultation, and we’ll help you understand the factors in play.