Put Savings Back in Your Budget
The public/private partnership model is extremely successful in making solar affordable for schools, churches, and government agencies. Whether looking to make a capital investment in solar or using flexible solar financing options and monthly payments that lower your energy costs from day one, we have affordable and straightforward options for you. Our third party finance partners can benefit from the tax credits you can’t use, while you benefit from electricity savings and a reduction on your overall operating costs. It’s a win-win.
Here are just some of the reasons solar makes sense for Non-Profits:
- Use your savings to reallocate critical budget resources and focus on core business strategies
- Demonstrate your civic leadership
- Solar energy can be used as an educational tool
- Protect against future rate increases
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Utilize clean, reliable technology as your energy source
With a site survey and discussion about your energy needs, goals and financial options, our Energy Consultants will determine an action plan to effectively and permanently reduce your energy bills and start saving on day one.