Does your North Carolina business have Duke Energy or Duke Energy Progress electric service?
If so, the Duke Energy Solar Rebate is now available as of January 1st, 2018. However, it has limited availability with a cap set every year. All together, North Carolina Commercial solar has never had a higher ROI with:
- 30% Federal Tax Credit for your solar investment
- Accelerated depreciation (MACRS) and other strategies
- Solar Rebate from Duke Energy and Duke Energy Progress
- Savings on your fixed monthly costs to operate your business
- Hedging against rising utility costs and combating charges associated with your peak demand
With this rebate it is going to be easier than ever to go solar and:
- Position your company as a sustainability leader
- Reflect a forward-thinking and stable business plan
- Achieve positive cash flow in the first year and every year on your solar investment
- Use solar panels with a 25-year warranty and 40-year useful life with proven technology
Don’t hesitate: The Duke Solar Rebate has a cap on total participation and it’s expected to reach its limit early in 2018. Contact Renu Energy Solutions now and we’ll begin to put together a detailed solar energy proposal to meet your needs and secure this hefty rebate!