Area Sales Manager
Renu Energy Solutions, one of the fastest-growing solar companies in the Carolinas, is looking for the newest member of our sales team! Does this sound like you, or someone you know?
- Has a passion for solar power and energy efficiency
- Is excited to show homeowners and businesses how they can save big
- Is ready to break into the solar industry, and learn new skills
- Has exceptional interpersonal ability and a strong work ethic
Are you willing to take on responsibilities and earn uncapped commissions? Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage client expectations and correspondence, with active tracking
- Communicate with leads from multiple sources in a timely manner
- Analyze customer energy usage and determine return on investment
- Design project proposals and quotes for clients
- Exceed minimum sales targets, and strive to meet aggressive targets
Renu Energy Solutions has a mission to provide our customers with the best service possible. With us, you will apply your artistry and vision to develop long-lasting community ties. We’ve been in business since 2010, and our brand is consistently expanding, and we invite you to join us: Be a part of the growing clean energy movement!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest and inquire about compensation structure, and please attach your resume.
Lead Solar Technician
Renu Energy Solutions is currently looking to hire Solar Technicians in our Charlotte, NC office.
Renu Energy Solutions is looking for smart, hard working employees who are looking to grow a career in the renewable energy and energy efficiency business.
- Installation of solar hot water panels and solar electric panels on residential and light commercial roofs
- Assisting Solar Installation Managers in completing solar energy system installations
- Install solar panels on residential
- Install roof railings and stand offs
- Properly flash and seal all roof penetrations
- Adhere to collector configuration for solar array
- Clean job site when completed
- Installation of daylighting systems and other related solar and energy saving products
- Local travel required to and from jobs
- Reliable transportation required to get to and from each office
- Occasional overnight travel may be required for larger multi-day jobs
- Adherence to Renu Energy Solutions quality standards
- Adherence to Renu Energy Solutions safety standards
- Adherence to Renu Energy Solutions aesthetic and system performance standards
- Minimum of three years of remodeling, home building, contracting, carpentry, HVAC installations/service
- Desire to get into renewable energy industry and build a career with a regional solar leader
- Pride in your work
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly growing business environment
- A 2 year degree is preferred but not required
- High School diploma is required
- Drug testing
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal background
Renu Energy Solutions offers a fun, high energy and professional work environment where career growth is expected for strong performers. We are growing rapidly in the North Carolina and South Carolina markets and hope that you can be part of our team. New employees have classroom and field training in the first 30 days and all tools and safety gear are provided.
Come join a winning team at Renu Energy Solutions! If interested, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Description: A solar Photovoltaic (PV) electrical helper installs and services light commercial and residential PV systems, data collection systems, and assists with other efficiency and backup generator projects under the supervision of an electrical team lead.
Major areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Assist electrical team lead as necessary;
- Install solar electric system components and complete assigned tasks from start to finish;
- Assist other crew-members as necessary.
Specific responsibilities of the role:
- Follow electrical line diagrams and equipment specifications to install high quality photovoltaic (PV) systems correctly and in an efficient manner;
- Adhere to project designs, plans and best practices to ensure quality and code compliance;
- Maintain an organized work truck and maintain tools/equipment;
- Maintain truck inventory and assist with stocking and procurement;
- Upgrade existing electrical equipment and services on residential and commercial job sites;
- Assist with PV installations and rooftop work.
Minimum role requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Valid state issued driver’s license, clean driving record and access to reliable transportation;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and excellent work ethic;
- Ability to work on rooftops, ladders, attics, crawlspaces and confined spaces safely;
- Demonstrated ability to pick up and carry heavy objects;
- General knowledge of home construction, building materials, workplace safety, fall protection, and
- OSHA safety standards;
- Maintain a clean workspace and jobsite;
- Take pride in performing installations in a workman-like manner;
- Desire to learn and grow in a rapidly developing industry;
- Basic computer skills.
Preferred Candidates possess:
- Documented OSHA training and certifications;
- Direct solar PV experience with referrals;
- NABCEP entry level;
- Experience working with EMT, DC wiring and sensitive electronic equipment;
- Degree program or advanced certification education;
- Data networking skills and experience;
- An ability to provide excellent client service;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- All candidates must pass a criminal background check and pass a drug screening.